Monday, January 23, 2012

My Thoughts Before Reading Frankenstein.

 My English 11 class is about to start reading Frankenstein. I have not read any Frankenstein books but i have seen the movies. My predictions on reading Frankenstein, are from what i have seen in the movies. Meaning a green monster looking man, with metal bars sticking out of his throat, and can not speak well, created in a lab by a mad scientist.
 I do not believe in the sorcerer's stone due to the fact that people say magic is fake. How can a person live for all eternity just because of a stone, it is not possible. The sorcerer's stone is just a myth like other stories created by humans. I believe immortality is fake too, because people can not live for so long, everyone dies when it is there time.
 The way the book sounds so far, sounds like it is already different from the movie. I can tell this is going to change my view over Frankenstein's story. I think I'm ready to read this book, and find out the differences from the movies i have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment